Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just a Funny

Not really about cooking, but still funny - Supposedly a transcript of an actual conversation between a hotel guest and a hotel employee somewhere in South America. It’s even funnier if you read it aloud.

Room Service: “Morny. Ruin sorbis”
Hotel Guest: “Sorry, I thought I dialed room-service”
RS: “Rye … Ruin sorbis … morny! Djewish to odor sunteen??”
HG: “Uh … yes … I’d like some bacon and eggs”
RS: “ Ow july den?”
HG: “What??”
RS: “Ow july den? … pry, boy, pooch?”
HG: “Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry, scrambled please.”
RS: “Ow july dee baychem … crease?”
HG: “Crisp will be fine”
RS: “Hokay. An san tos?”
HG: “What?”
RS: “San tos. July san tos?”
HG: “I don’t think so”
RS: “No? Judo one toes?”
HG: “I feel really bad about this, but I don’t know what ‘judo one toes’ means.”
RS: “Toes! Toes! … why jew Don Juan toes? Ow bow singlish mopping we bother?”
HG: “English muffing!! I’ve got it You were saying ‘Toast.’ Fine, an English muffin will be fine.”
RS: “We bother?”
HG: “No … just put the bother on the side.”
RS: “Wad?”
HG: “I mean butter … just put it on the side.”
RS: “Copy?”
HG: “Sorry?”
RS: “Copy … tea … mill?”
HG: “Yes. Coffee please, and that’s all.”
RS: “One minnie. Ass ruin torino fee, strangle ache, crease baychem, tossy singlish mopping we bother honey sigh, and copy … rye?”
HG: “Whatever you say.”
RS: “Tendjewberrymud.”
HG: “You’re welcome.”

No comments: